Jewelry Styling: Along with the perfect outfit, every woman needs the right kind of jewelry that complements the dress to increase the glam factor. If you are having trouble picking the perfect pieces that could suit your very boho indo-western outfits, then we are here to rescue you from the mayhem. All you need is a few clever styling tips, and you are all set to look chic.
1. Tassel Pendant Necklace With Turtle Neck Tops: Turn your turtle neck tops from drab to fab by wearing a long tassel pendant necklace. You can also layer chains of different lengths, metals, or even different textures to take your style quotient to an entirely new level. This styling tip is particularly handy when your turtle necktop color is in plain solids of black, blue, bottle green. If your top already has a vibrant print or is colorful, refrain from wearing a necklace.If you are wondering where to shop for lightweight pendant necklaces with modish designs, then Melorra is your go-to website. This website offers an array of fine jewelry that are sure to grab the eyeballs of the on-lookers.
2. Pearl Choker with Long Skirts: Long skirts with ethenic prints go well with a white shirt, that’s a combination straight out of Bollywood. You can further make this look stand out by pairing an exquisite pearl and diamond-studded choker, we guarantee that this look will get you all the right attention. You can easily pull off this look for festive occasions, and even weddings.
3. Funky Gold Finger Ring With Your Jumpsuit: If you want to give a nice twist to your jumpsuit look, then slip on an ethenic jacket and a couple of asymmetrical chunky gold rings.You can also stack different gemstone studded delicate rings for an elusive look.
- Danglers with Demin Frock:Demin dresses are absolute for several, and if you have been shying away from wearing earrings with these dresses, then you don’t know what you are missing. You can turn this basic-looking dress into fashionable by simply paring a shoulder-duster dangling beauty. You can visit this page of Melorra for some lightweight designs ranging from asymmetrical chandeliers to slender diamond-studded earrings, that make you look every bit classy.
5. Cuff Bracelet or KadaWith Dhoti Pant-Kurti Set: A cuff bracelet or intricately designed oversized kada complement well your dhoti style short Kurti. You can pick the bracelet that’s made out of yellow gold, or even opt for a design that has colorful gemstones studded to it.
- Hoop Earrings and KamarbandhWith Jeans: Jeans and a t-shirt hand-down is the most comfortable outfit that we all women swear by. To spice up this casual look, pair larger than life gold hoops, and voila you look more attractive than ever. For those who like to wear crop tops with jeans and palazzos pants, then pair a delicate Kamar bandh, and show off your quirky style statement.
There is no limit to how you can experiment with jewelry to make your Indo-western outfits look more appealing. All it takes is the confidence to pull it off.
Also Read: BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE INDUSTRY TOP TRENDS