What are skin diseases?
Skin diseases are a wide range of conditions that affect and include diseases caused by bacterial infections. Viral infections fungal infections allergic reactions parasites. Or even their cause unknown.
Types of skin diseases
There are many different types of conditions, most of which are unrelated, except that they affect the skin.
Diseases can be classified as caused by infection (bacterial, viral, or fungal), allergies, autoimmune reactions, parasites, or cancers.
some common types of skin conditions are:
– Bacterial infections :
- Cellulitis – A common infection caused by bacteria that enter a break in the skin.
- Impetigo: highly infectious and itchy, tends to manifest as red sores.
- A carbuncle is a painful concentration of boils attached under the skin.
- Staph infection: caused by staph that enters and infects a cut in the skin. It ranges in severity from simple boils to meat-eating diseases.
– Viral infections :
- Plantar wart : A type of wart that commonly appears on the foot.
- Cold sores and herpes : Caused by the herpes simplex virus, these canker sores can appear on the mouth (cold sores) or genitals (herpes).
- Chickenpox – a common infectious disease in children known for the red itchiness it causes.
- Shingles – A reactivation of the latent chickenpox virus, shingles causes clusters of painful blisters. It only occurs in people who have already had chickenpox.
Fungal infections :
- Ringworm, including athlete’s foot. It is not a worm. As its name implies, it usually appears as a red, scaly patch that itches. It can occur in a ring or bump.
- Yeast Infection ( Candidiasis ) – Caused by the candida fungus, which occurs naturally in small amounts in the body. Conditions in the mouth and throat are called thrush.
- You can also Submit Post with Query “Body Mists Write For Us “
– Allergic reactions :
- Eczema ( allergic dermatitis ).
- Urticaria: raised itchy rash.
– Autoimmune diseases :
- Psoriasis – characterized by red, scaly patches on the. This chronic condition is believing to be caused by the immune system attacking skin cells.
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis).
– Parasites :
- Scabies – An infestation of mites that burrow into the skin and lay eggs causing a rash and intense itching.
- Bed bugs: small parasitic insects that suck human blood. Preferring warm environments. Such a beds
- Lice – Small wingless insects that live in the hair and drink blood from the scalp. They are common in children’s hair, and schools frequently experience breakouts. Their eggs (nits) are often attached to the patient’s hair.
- Mites: tiny arachnids related to ticks. Several types feed on humans, including scabies (see above).
Click Here for Boutique Write For Us
– Skin cancer:
- Basal cell carcinoma.
- Squamous cell carcinoma.
Medical tests for conditions
The dermatologist specialist will perform a physical examination to observe the areas suspected of having a skin disease.
A biopsy will be perform to determine the diagnosis, which will consist of removing a sample of the affected skin to analyze its cells in a laboratory.
What specialist treats it?
Dermatologists specialize in the treatment of diseases.
- READ MORE:- livehealthyli
You can also Submit Post with Query “sun care write for us“