The Best Beauty Routine for Gorgeous Facial Skin
Light and healthy skin is not just a matter of genetics. With the proper precautionary measures and simple habits, we can achieve excellent results.
Everyone is unique, and so is our skin. It is, therefore, necessary to get to know your skin and its needs as a first conscious gesture of beauty.
Once you’ve identified your skin type, it’s time to build a personalized beauty routine. To ensure long-term positive results, we should use effective products without petrochemicals, irritants, or other harmful ingredients to harm the skin or the environment. This is the only way we can achieve an overall positive effect.
The La Saponaria brand has developed a series of specific products for facial care based on valuable ingredients such as B. Build up the rice of Venus. All formulations are organic, vegan, and use plant-based ingredients with special effects. The products are designing to be used alone or in synergy with each other. It is child’s play to create beauty routines for every skin type and every need.
The Individual Steps of a Beauty Routine
When we talk about beauty routines, we mean a set sequence of actions to improve our skin’s health and appearance by focusing on the problem areas.
But don’t worry, it’s not complicated. A beauty routine can be composed of four main steps:
- Nutrition and hydration
It takes no more than ten minutes a day to complete these four steps.
Step 1: Clean the Face
Cleansing is an essential step in any beauty routine. This frees our skin from environmental pollutants, dirt, and toxins and prepares it for subsequent treatment.
It’s helpful to clean your face twice a day (morning and evening) to avoid clogged pores and to wipe away the gray of the day.
The most suitable cleaning agent for this is the one that cleanses effectively but gently without affecting or washing off the essential components of the skin.
For this purpose, La Saponaria has developed the Mousse Detergente Mirtilla, a gentle, cleansing mousse based on blueberry water with regenerating and antioxidant properties.
It also contains active water from Venus’s rice and marigold extract, which has a calming, anti-inflammatory, and reddening effect. It gently cleanses without drying out or irritating the skin and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
Removing makeup after a long day is also fundamental. For the eye area, washing oils and kinds of milk without surfactants but with soothing substances are well suited.
The Cleansing Milk Melissa from La Saponaria is perfect for this. Containing no irritants or surfactants can be used with or without a rinse, removing even stubborn makeup.
Step 2: Tighten the Skin
This step serves to rebalance the acid balance of the skin and to cleanse it even more deeply. This step removes any makeup remover or other contaminants that may still be on the skin.
Classic tonics are ideal for this (as long as they do not contain alcohol). A simple hydrosol is also outstanding. These are extracts obtained by distilling aromatic plants. Hydrosols have calming and cleansing properties.
Another available alternative is specialty toners. This is a more active product than the ones mentioned so far. They are means that act actively on the skin and prepare it for further treatment. These funds are energetically active.
They are obtain from the cells of medicinal plants or superfruits through a unique cold drying process. This extraction process makes it possible to extract the water contained in the plant’s cell membrane without polluting it – so the properties remain unchanged.
The product obtained is a natural elixir that is vibrant inactive ingredients.
The toners from La Saponaria come from an ethical project and are cultivated in Italy in the upper Val Varaita in Cuneo, an unspoiled place, a jewel of the alpine landscape, where man and nature find the right balance in mutual respect.
These great care products are then enriched with hyaluronic acid and specially tailored to each skin type to intensify the effect. La Saponaria has three variants of this product, made from pomegranate, blueberry, and lemon balm.
Regardless of whether you choose tonic, hydrosol, or toner, the application method is the same every time. You can apply it to the skin with a cotton pad or spray it directly onto the face and gently “pat” the skin with your fingers.
Step 3: Address Critical Issues
In this step, the facial skin’s specific problem areas are treated with specially developed, concentrated serums.
These are natural beauty accelerators because they are highly concentrated products rich in active ingredients and have a light texture quickly by the skin.
These serums also improve the effectiveness of the creams and other beauty products applied afterward.
Nevertheless, caution is advise because the serums are highly effective but still not a magic product. Perseverance and patience are required to achieve lasting results.
The suitable serum for your needs
- For impurities, blackheads, and pimples
- The anti-impurities bioactive serum removes, as the name suggests, impurities that soothe the skin and create a perfect complexion.
- It contains a cleansing and soothing toner made from lemon balm, a mixture of moisturizing and sebum-regulating ingredients, and azelaic acid robust against pimples blackheads.
- If you live in a city with smog or your skin feels gray and dull
- The Anti-Pollution Bioactive Serum is suitable. It protects the skin from the gray and the city’s pollution and revives its splendor and vitality.
- The unique active ingredient complex cleanses toxins and pollutants’ skin, maintains its natural beauty, and protects against stress, smog, and aging signs.
- It is the ideal product if you want to counteract the harmful effects of pollution on your skin while cleansing and re-glowing your skin at the same time.
- For mature skin or wrinkles or to avoid signs of aging
- , the No-Age Bioactive Serum is optional. This is a concentrate of natural phytocomplexes that prevents or minimizes wrinkles and signs of aging. It is a regeneration elixir that gives the skin a timeless complexion and shine.
- This is possible thanks to powerful substances that are obtain through highly develop biotechnological cosmetic processes.
- It is the ideal product if you want to avoid the appearance of wrinkles or if you want to reduce existing wrinkles and you want relaxed plump skin. (Suitable for the eye and mouth area.)
- For shiny or oily skin
- The Mattifying Bioactive Serum is perfect for oily skin. It contains a cocktail of cleansing and sebum regulating ingredients that tighten pores and remove impurities. It also has organic rice powder to help absorb excess sebum and prevent shiny skin.
- If you want to counteract shiny skin effectively, it is the ideal product, wants to shrink pores, and wants smooth leather with a matt effect all day long.
- For spots or discoloration of the skin or acne
- The complexion-leveling bioactive serum concentrates on natural active ingredients that smooth and brighten the skin and counteracts the formation of spots.
- In this way, the pigmentation of the skin and its color become homogeneous.
- It is the ideal product if you want to counteract or minimize the formation of spots on the skin and want to have skin with a uniform and bright color.
Step 4: Moisturize and Nourish the Skin
Face cream should not be missing in everyday beauty, no matter what skin type or age you have.
- Oily skin and combination skin need a cream with a liquid and light consistency, few oils, but it should be rich in refreshing and cleansing ingredients. The face cream with lemon balm was incredibly advance for this skin type: it contains toner made from organic lemon balm with soothing and cleansing properties, hyaluronic acid (anti-aging), rice extract (rich in proteins and minerals), and burdock root. This brings the skin back into balance.
- On the other hand, dry or mature skin needs a more prosperous and fuller texture with higher fat content and specific active ingredients.
- For those who have dry and sensitive skin, the most suitable cream from La Saponaria is the face cream with blueberry.
- It is rich in active and valuable vegetable oils, with toner from organic blackberry, rich in vitamins, organic acids, and antioxidants. All substances that protect the capillary microcirculation and are a real panacea against couperose.
- People with mature skin need a cream that nourishes the skin and, at the same time, has an anti-aging effect. The no-age face cream pomegranate is ideal for this, which is rich in natural ingredients to counteract the effects of time and the effects of free radicals.
- It is complete from five nutritious vegetable oils (karitè, baobab, argan, jojoba, and olive). Also, it contains fitoretinol (natural vitamin A) to stimulate cell renewal and a mixture of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients (vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and rice extract) for fresh, radiant, and timeless skin.
Create your beauty routine
Every skin is unique, and by combining the different products depending on the individual skin type and effect they want to achieve, a personalized beauty routine can be bent.
To make life easier for beginners, we’ve put together the most common skin types and the most suitable products for their needs. The result is three easy-to-follow beauty routines that, if done consistently, can produce genuinely incredible results:
Beauty Routine for Dry / Sensitive Skin
- Lemon balm cleansing milk and blueberry cleansing mousse
- Active blueberry water
- Anti-Pollution Bioactive Serum (Day) and Complexion-Leveling Bioactive Serum (Night)
- Nourishing face cream blueberry
- Peel-off face mask (once a week)
Mature skin beauty routine / to counteract signs of aging
- Cleansing mousse blueberry or cleansing milk balm
- Active pomegranate water
- Anti-Pollution Bioactive Serum (Day) and No-Age Bioactive Serum (Night)
- No-Age Pomegranate Face Cream
- Peel-off face mask (once a week)
Beauty Routine For Oily Skin
- Cleaning mousse blueberry
- Active lemon balm water
- Mattifying Bioactive Serum (Day) and Anti-Impurities Bioactive Serum (Night)
- Moisturizing cream balm or hydro-gel “Shine.”
- Peel-off face mask (once a week)