Table of Contents
Universal Gift Card: Your One-Stop Shop for Gifting
It might be challenging to select the ideal present for your loved ones amid the rush of modern life. It’s simple to become overwhelmed by the sheer amount of alternatives accessible. However, what if there was a present that you could use at any time and anywhere? Let me introduce you to the Universal Gift Card, your one-stop gifting store.
What is a Universal Gift Card?
A Universal Gift Card is a prepaid debit card accepted online and in-store at many partner merchants. Because of this, it’s the ideal present for discerning palates, tech enthusiasts, or anybody who likes window shopping. You may offer your loved ones the gift of choice with a Universal Gift Card, enabling them to make whatever purchases they want.
Benefits of Universal Gift Cards
There are many reasons to choose Universal Gift Cards as your go-to gift. Here are just a few of the benefits:
Variety: Universal Gift Cards can be used at various retailers, including major department stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and online retailers. This means your loved ones will have no trouble finding something they want to purchase.
Flexibility: Universal Gift Cards can be used for big and small purchases. Whether your loved one is looking for a new outfit, a home decor item, or a weekend getaway, they can use their Universal Gift Card to make their dreams a reality.
Convenience: Universal Gift Cards are easy to use and can be managed online or through a mobile app. This makes them an excellent option for last-minute gift-giving.
Thoughtfulness: A Universal Gift Card shows you care about your loved ones and their interests. It gives them the freedom to choose what they want, making it a truly personalized gift.
How to Use a Universal Gift Card
Using a Universal Gift Card is simple.
Here are the steps:
- Locate a participating retailer: You can find a list of participating retailers on the Universal Gift Card website or app.
- Present your card at checkout: Present your Universal Gift Card to the cashier when you’re ready to purchase.
- The cashier will insert or swipe your card into the payment terminal.
- Enter your PIN: If prompted, enter your four-digit PIN to complete the transaction.
- Enjoy your purchase. Congratulations! You’ve just used your Universal Gift Card to make a purchase.
Universal Gift Cards: The Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
Whether celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or graduation, a Universal Gift Card is the perfect way to show your loved ones that you care. With their versatility and convenience, Universal Gift Cards make gifting easy and enjoyable. So next time you’re looking for the perfect gift, consider giving the gift of choice with a Universal Gift Card.
www.universalgiftcard.com.au Activate My Card To activate your new Corporate Prepaid Card, log into universalgiftcard.com.au and input your card proxy number, the 4-digit authentication code (stated on your letter), and 3-digit CVV number on the back of the card.
The Corporate Prepaid Card carries a certain amount of spending power. Each time the card is used to make a purchase, the purchase amount is deducted from the card’s available balance. If your card is reloadable, its purchasing power can be topped up with more value.
When activating your card or logging into this site, only ever use your Card Proxy Number.
We won’t ever request your credit card number. Your card number must only be shared with a website or someone to complete a transaction. You are responsible for any loss or unauthorized transactions on your card if you divulge your card number for any reason other than completing a purchase.
Your card information, CVV, and expiration date should never be entered into a website that appears as ours.
www.universalgiftcard.com.au Activate My Card
Your card must be activated by the date shown on the accompanying letter/email, or it will be canceled and the funds forfeited.
- To activate your card, please visit universalgiftcard.com.au and input your card proxy number, the 4-digit authentication code (stated in your letter) and 3-digit CVV number on the back.
- Virtual Cards can be activated by clicking the ‘Activate Now’ tab in the second email you received when the Virtual Card was sent to you.
- For security purposes, your card has a card proxy number required to activate your card and view your card balance or transaction history. For plastic cards, your card proxy number is the PN number on the back of your card.
- If you have a virtual (or eGift) gift card, you can find the proxy number by clicking on the link inside the email you received that contains your card. You will be directed to our site, displaying your proxy number.
Necessary: your card number will never be requested from us. Your card number must only be shared with a website or someone to complete a transaction. You are responsible for any loss or unauthorized transactions on your card if you divulge your card number for any reason other than completing a purchase.
- At the time of activation, you will be asked to provide personal information before activating your card. This information is required for identification and security purposes.
- Once the card is activated, the funds will be available instantly.
Article Name www.universalgiftcard.com.au Activate My Card
Corporate Prepaid Card Activation Link universalgiftcard.com.au/activate
Activate Corporate Prepaid Card Click Here
Official Website www.universalgiftcard.com.au
Is there a PIN for the card?
Only Reloadable or Chip cards require a PIN to process transactions. To set the PIN, go to universalgiftcard.com.au and enter your card proxy (PN) number, 4-digit authentication code (stated on your letter – this is not your PIN), and three-digit CVV. Follow the prompts to set or change your PIN.
Our products without a CHIP do not have a PIN.
Our cards are redeemable online and at any Australian or international retailer that accepts prepaid Visa or Mastercard cards.
Virtual cards are only accepted for transactions made online.
We may occasionally prevent you from using your prepaid Visa or Mastercard in certain nations, such as those listed as sanctioned by the UN Security Council or those thought to pose a significant risk of fraud. All OFAC-listed nations are on this list, including Nigeria, Sudan, Iran, Burma, and Cuba.
You may use a gift card from the Universal Store online by:
When checking out, enter the gift card’s serial number in the “I’ve Got a Gift Card” area.
Click on the “Payment Method” area.
When using a Universal Gift Card in a store, just follow the instructions on the terminal. You can input your 4-digit PIN if necessary.
- A Universal Gift Card can be activated by:
- Take a look at universalgiftcard.com.au
- Your proxy number (PN) is entered.
- In the second email you got after receiving the Virtual Card, click the “Activate Now” link.
- Launch the Universal Gift Card app, then input your code of activation and phone number.
Physical gift cards are accepted online and in shops. The purpose of digital gift cards is to be redeemed online or by phone.