Table of Contents
On this Post you can Set an Alarm for 1 45 PM in the Afternoon
Hi, I hope you are having a great day. Set an Alarm for 1 45 PM sets an alarm that wakes me up at 1:45 p.m. A countdown timer for 1:45 p.m. will appear, and once it reaches 0, the alarm will make sound. You can set the hour, minute, or AM/PM to set a new alarm.
When you set and start the alarm, your settings (message, sound) are automatically saved for a certain period of time. Here is the list of saved alarms. If you don’t have an alarm saved, we’ll show you some examples. You can start one of them with just one click and everything is ready again.
The sad reality is that most days we have to get up earlier than we would like. Fortunately, almost every device these days has some kind of alarm feature to keep you up to date. For more information, follow us till the end of the article.
That includes your Android phone and tablet, which is pre-installed with a reliable, easy-to-use, and very attractive clock app.
Here’s how to set an alarm for 1 45 PM on your Android device so you never accidentally go to sleep again.
Wake me up or Set an Alarm for 1 45 pm
Set an alarm for 1 45 pm to wake you up in the afternoon or remind you to do some work. You can reset the alarm for any new time you like.
This alarm clock wakes you correctly at 1.45 AM. Make sure your pc and smartphone’s date and timings, because it works based on your system timings.
You can also set an alarm at any specific time you desire here. Just choose Hours, Minutes, and AM/PM and click the Set Alarm button.
How to set up an alarm on an Android device or tablet
To set an alarm on Android Phone, first, open the Clock app. If you’re not already on your home screen, you can find it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and going through the app menu.
- At the top left of the Clock app, tap the ALARM tab.
- Press the plus (+) icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Set the time period by scrolling through the numbers, the date by touching the word “Date“, and how often you want the alarm to sound under the word “Snooze”.
- Take a moment to customize the alarm sound, snooze, and vibration options and give it a name if you want.
- Press “SAVE” and you are done.
- After you’ve created your alarm clock, you can turn it on and off by flipping the switch next to the time.
How to set a recurring alarm on Android
If you want the alarm to go off on different days or the same days of the week, this is easy. Follow the directions above, but instead of tapping the calendar icon while setting the date, tap the letter or letters that represent the days you need the alarm. That’s it. Everything else is the same.
To set a recurring alarm on an Android device, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Clock app on your Android device. The Clock app is usually pre-installed on most Android devices, but if you don’t have it, you can download a third-party alarm app from the Google Play Store.
- Once you have the Clock app open, navigate to the Alarm section. This is typically represented by an icon that looks like a clock or an alarm clock.
- In the Alarm section, tap the “+” or “Add” button to create a new alarm.
- Set the desired time for your alarm by scrolling through the hours and minutes. You can usually tap on the hour or minute value to increase or decrease them.
- Next, look for an option that allows you to set the alarm to repeat. It may be labeled as “Repeat,” “Recurring,” or represented by a symbol like a circular arrow.
Also Read: How Many Grams are Equal to 7 Kilograms